Tazlure: the Yuletide Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashback - before the freeze

Go down

Flashback - before the freeze Empty Flashback - before the freeze

Post by Lokisk Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 pm

OOC: I know we've now started play proper, but if anyone wants their character to have known Lokisk/Swan before they bump into each other during current events, I figure they may well have seen the red hooded figure accompanying some of the farmers as they brought their cattle into Port Town ahead of the Great Frozen Beyond freezing over. It seems as good an opportunity as any for Lokisk to meet someone and have a conversation, probably around the town gates whilst Lokisk awaits payment.

(alternatively I'm happy to fit a similar scene into a flashback during a proper scene - but I figured I'd put the idea out there)
Lokisk
Lokisk

Back to top Go down

Flashback - before the freeze Empty Re: Flashback - before the freeze

Post by Lokisk Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:45 pm

OOC: Set just within the City Gates, the afternoon the last of the farmers has brought their cattle into the city, at the tail end of Fall.

The pale man in the red cloak shook hands with the last farmer as they said their farewells. Tucking the last bag of coin into his belt, he watched as the farmer headed into town. Lokisk had declined the invitation to join the men for some food, for he never felt entirely comfortable with large groups of people. In particular he had no desire to be in the town too long, for fear that he might let his guard down and bump into someone he used to know. With people preparing for the festivities at the end of the yahren Lolisk knew that alcohol might be flowing all the more freely than usual, and although he had had occasion to drink before, he'd never felt as able to open up to anyone as much as he had Korrell all that time ago. Inevitably, when he found his tongue loosened by the drink, he catch himself, make his excuses and leave.

Still, there was very little point in heading straight home to sit his hard earned coin in a corner and watch it glimmer by hearth-light. No, he'd need to nip into town briefly to pick up some supplies. It was just starting to get dark, the sun low in the sky, but he imagined the shops and stalls would still be open for a few candlemarks more, long enough to pick up the essentials. And if needs be he could return again.

The sound of laughter echoed from the hall, the sound of guards clearly sharing in a joke. Lokisk glanced around to see if any of the guards he knew well enough to chat to was on watch, amongst the people milling to and fro through the gates.
Lokisk
Lokisk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokisk Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 pm

OOC: Just a reminder that this thread is free for anyone to jump into, for an encounter prior to current events. It seems very quiet on the forum at the moment, and all other threads I'm on seem to have gone dead (at least temporarily).
Lokisk
Lokisk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum